FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I connect Nimbus to my Wi-Fi?
How do I upload my own photos?
How do I access art from the Nimbus collection?
Can I set on/off times for my Nimbus?
Can I control how often Nimbus changes the image?
Can I create a “playlist”?
Currently each frame has only one playlist. The ability to change playlists and use multiple playlists is coming in an update soon.
Can I get a custom frame for my Nimbus?
Yes. Nimbus is designed with a thin black metal frame that looks very nice by itself. However it is setup so you can put custom frames of almost any style or color around it. Have your local frame shop build one to fit.
What are the dimensions? Are different sizes available?
How much does it weigh?
How do I hang my Nimbus?
Can I hang it either in landscape or portrait form?
Is there an app for that?
What kind of art is available?
I just loaded some new pictures, how long will it take them to show up?
Is there a glare on the display?
What power source is used?
How is the Nimbus made?
How is the frame connected to the Nimbus Service?
Does the software ever require an update? How do I get the update?
What do I get with my service?
Can I buy a lifetime service?
Can I give the service as a gift?
How much is the service?
How do I get my work included in the Nimbus collection?
How do I upload my work?
How do I create an Artist account?
- Go to https://www.nimbusframe.com
- Click on Create Account in the top right
- Setup your login and make sure you click on “Artist” account type. If you plan to get a frame when they come out you can select both types. And let me know if you want to be included on our beta sales program for early adopters.
- Hit Register.
- Read and check the authorizations. First two are required for an account. The third is for promos.
- Select payment method and fill out details for payments and contacts.
- Click Next
- Fill out the next page for each artist that you would represent (probably just you but….) You can add more later also.
- You should then be directed to the Studio home page.